03/10/12

Playscale Muffin/Cupcake.. a prototype



Cliccare sulle immagini per ingrandirle / Click on the pictures to see them full size

Sto lavorando un po' sui miei mini-muffin/cupcakes.. come al solito il problema maggiore è il pirottino, non mi piace mai! Ho provato a farlo in modi diversi, questo è quello che preferisco.. ma ancora gli manca qualcosa

Working on/ trying to improve my miniature cupcakes and muffins. I'm still unsatisfied with the liners - I've tested several different methods, this is the best outcome so far.. yet I feel like it's missing something..

8 commenti:

  1. A me piace tanto, i miei vengono sempre una schifezza xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. *-* grasie ... possibile che quelli veri si fanno in un istante e invece quelli finti sono così difficili? u_u

      Elimina
  2. ohh so super cute!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. This looks just like a real muffin! Amazing work. :) I am wondering what the muffin wrapper was made of? Looks so realistic!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you *-*
      The he wrapper is, uh, "fake"?
      I made it with light-beige clay and coloured the bottom (with acrylic paints) in a slightly darker shade of brown. You can also do it the other way around, using a darker shade for the clay and then highlighting it with white paint! (hopefully this makes sense..) :D

      Elimina
  4. oh boy I can relate to that cupcake liners are annoying!
    Yours look very beautiful but they seem too perfect and I'd say they could be narrower on the bottom and not so high. That's what I think is a bit odd.

    Not that mine are much better though ^^' and I've been redoing them for years.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aahah you must be kidding me, I've seen your cupcakes and they're amazing! Your liners look just perfect n_n

      I think you're kinda right about the 'height' problem with mine - I was actually baking a 'real' batch of cupcakes a few days ago and I noticed they look much shorter than my miniature version. I definitely have to try making them shorter! ;)

      Elimina